Paint your own Ceramic Christmas Tree, Wreath, Camper, Truck, Gingerbread House or Cactus!!
Do you remember the Christmas tree that your grandma had? Did you absolutely love it and wanted one of your own? Here is your opportunity to paint your very own vintage light up Christmas tree! Join us for a tree, wreath or cactus painting night!
Projects will be painted in your choice of paint colors in the studio. No kiln firing required, take your tree home with you that night!
We will also have SNOW as an add on for those bold enough to add it!
A multi-colored light kit is included with each item. Clear light kits for $8.
**Registration is a MUST, there will be no items to purchase the day of the workshop. No walk-ins for this workshop. Seating is limited, we encourage registration as soon as possible.**
*****CERAMICS ARE LIMITED*****
**•Can't make it to the workshop or rather complete your project from the comfort of your home? Please note in the personalization box that you prefer a take home kit instead***
How to order:
1. Choose design option - drop down menu should match picture
2. Agree to COVID19 policy
3. Confirm your Order.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending: - We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio (hand sanitizer is at every table). We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use sponges that are a one time use. Tools have been cleaned in between workshops.
- Disposable Aprons will be provided, but we suggest to come in old clothes in case paint does get on them. (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands with no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your order, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a refund will be given to you in the form of a studio credit or we can hold your project for 60 days.
Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Hammer & Stain NYC reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.