September 16 - Charcuterie Workshop (Friday 6:30pm)
We are SO excited to partner with Catie from Take It Cheesy to host a charcuterie board night at Hammer & Stain NYC! Join us on Friday, September 16th at 6:30pm for this unique night out. In this workshop you will create your own charcuterie tray to take home along with a wood cutting board.
Have you ever looked at an artisan charcuterie board and thought wow... how did they do that? It’s no secret that we all eat with our eyes first. Charcuterie boards are a blending art and food and a perfect example of how something that looks beautiful tastes better. Join us to learn just how to perfect this art and how to customize to make your own boards at home. As part of this charcuterie class we will also be creating a personalized cutting board.
*You will go home with a tray of your charcuterie creation and you custom cutting board
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER!!!!
Registration for this event will close on 9/14!
How to order:
1. Choose project - Rectangle board with Handles or Cutting Board (DESIGNS MAY GO ON EITHER PROJECT)
2. Choose design option - add number of design to the personalization box, (1-7). ***For design #3, please add initial to personalization box
3. Agree to COVID19 policy and terms
4. Confirm your Order.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending: - We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio (hand sanitizer is at every table). We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use sponges that are a one time use. Tools have been cleaned in between workshops.
- Disposable Aprons will be provided, but we suggest to come in old clothes in case paint does get on them. (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands with no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your order, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a refund will be given to you in the form of a studio credit or we can hold your project for 60 days.
Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Hammer & Stain NYC reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.