August 14 - Rustic Photo Pallet Sign (Saturday 7pm)
Join us on Saturday, August 14h at 7pm for our Photo Pallet workshop!
We will be using a 11″x14″ photograph to display that perfect memory on your custom painted pallet sign. We will guide you step by step to select colors, teaching you NEW techniques and encouraging you the whole way through. We provide all materials needed to make your very own custom wood sign. We will stain, and adhere the photo to a 14x18 pallet in your choice of color.
**Embellishments are extra and can be added on that night including wood flowers, seashells, etc.
****DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THIS WORKSHOP IS 8/08. PLEASE EMAIL YOUR PHOTO TO US AT firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN 8/10
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per NY guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio (hand sanitizer is at every table). We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use sponges that are a one time use. Tools have been cleaned in between workshops.
- Disposable Aprons will be provided, but we suggest to come in old clothes in case paint does get on them. (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands with no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your order, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a refund will be given to you in the form of a studio credit or we can hold your project for 60 days.
Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Hammer & Stain NYC reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.