December 5 - Porch Plank (Saturday 6:30pm)
Join us on Saturday, December 5that 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain NYC for a specialty Porch Plank Workshop!
Select your project below and come customize it in the studio with our wide range of paints and stains -- and learn some new techniques if you really want to get crazy! Our instructors will guide you from start to finish, leaving you with wall-worthy home décor!
Planks are 4 feet tall and 10 inches wide
****The last day to register for the workshop is 12/2!
***Can't make it to the workshop or rather complete your project from the comfort of your home? Please note in the personalization box that you prefer a take home kit instead***
How to register:
1. Choose design option - drop down menu should match picture
2. Enter one letter/number combo in the personalization box (i.e. C5)
3. For designs that have names please write in the name in the personalization field.
4. Agree to COVID19 policy
5. Confirm your Order.
***SIMPLE SUBSTITUTIONS OF WORDS WITHIN THE SHOWN DESIGN AND LAYOUT CAN GENERALLY BE MADE AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. HOWEVER, SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO OUR STANDARD DESIGNS OR SPECIAL REQUESTS FOR A NEW DESIGN ARE CONSIDERED CUSTOM AND MUST BE PRE-APPROVED AND SUBMITTED AT LEAST 3 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT. IF APPROVED, A CUSTOMIZATION FEE OF $25 WILL APPLY.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 10 spots, 2 people per table
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per NY guidelines
- Everyone entering will have their temperature checked.
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio (hand sanitizer is at every table). We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use sponges that are a one time use. Tools have been cleaned in between workshops.
- Disposable Aprons will be provided, but we suggest to come in old clothes in case paint does get on them. (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands with no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org