August 27 - Jack O Lantern Workshop (Saturday 7pm)
FALL IS IN THE AIR
Join us on Saturday, August 27th at 7pm for our last Jack O'Lantern Boxes! Workshop. They are approx 25" tall, 5.5" deep and 12" wide. The face features are cutout so light will shine through and the bottom is open so you can place it over a tea light (RIBBONS ARE NOT INCLUDED, BUT MAYBE PURCHASED AS AN ADD ON)
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio (hand sanitizer is at every table). We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use sponges that are a one time use. Tools have been cleaned in between workshops.
- Disposable Aprons will be provided, but we suggest to come in old clothes in case paint does get on them. (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands with no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com