March 4 - St Pattys Day Workshop (Thursday 6:30pm)
Join us Thursday, March 4th at 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain NYC for a St Patty's Day DIY workshop. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. This registration will allow for one adult to make project.
**1 Person per project (2 people CAN NOT work on the same project)
HOW TO REGISTER:
Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below.
On the personalization form, enter the personalized data neededin order to prepare your stencil.
Agree to COVID terms.
Proceed with checkout.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 10 spots, 2 people per table
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per NY guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio (hand sanitizer is at every table). We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use sponges that are a one time use. Tools have been cleaned in between workshops.
- Disposable Aprons will be provided, but we suggest to come in old clothes in case paint does get on them. (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands with no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
This is a wood workshop so your sign WILL have random cracks chips, knots, and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your order, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a refund will be given to you in the form of a studio credit or we can hold your project for 60 days.
Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Hammer & Stain NYC reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.