October 21 - Double Sided Fall-Christmas Porch Planks (Thursday 6:30pm)
Join us on Thursday, October 21st at 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain NYC for a specialty Double-Sided Porch Plank Workshop!
Select your project below and come customize it in the studio with our wide range of paints and stains -- and learn some new techniques if you really want to get crazy! Our instructors will guide you from start to finish, leaving you with North Pole worthy home decor!
The last day to register for the workshop will be by 10/19!
1. In the dropdown menu, select the Double Sided Porch Plank and/or the Added Second Stencil2. In the personalization box, indicate the Number Design for the Fall side and the Letter Design for the Christmas side. i.e. 2 & F
- If there is another design you had in mind, note that in the personalization box.
3. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per NY guidelines, unless you are vaccinate
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio (hand sanitizer is at every table). We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use sponges that are a one time use. Tools have been cleaned in between workshops.
- Disposable Aprons will be provided, but we suggest to come in old clothes in case paint does get on them. (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands with no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us at email@example.com to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
The original porch plank coming in for a second stencil MUST have been made at a previous Hammer & Stain NYC workshop. NO EXCEPTIONS!
These designs are all suited for the original 10"x48" Porch Planks.