October 3 - Wizards & Witches (Saturday at 6:30pm)
Join us Saturday, October 3th - 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain NYC for a DIY workshop to make one of our NEW Witch Sisters or Wizards 3D Pallets (16x24). Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint colors. This registration will allow for one adult to make one project. Please be sure if you are signing up with others to purchase your registration at the same time as these workshops sell out quickly and once we are full we are full.
Choose from the following saying to go on the banner (or create your own):
*****FOR THE WIZARD DESIGN ONLY*****
- Wizards Welcome (Muggles Tolerated)
- Welcome to Hogwarts
- I Solemnly Swear that I am Up to No Good
- The Wand Chooses _________ (Name (s))
- The Wand Chooses The Wizard
Spots are limited so be sure to sign up early! Registration closes on October 1st for this workshop.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 10 spots, 2 people per table
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per NY guidelines
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio (hand sanitizer is at every table). We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use sponges that are a one time use. Tools have been cleaned in between workshops.
- Disposable Aprons will be provided, but we suggest to come in old clothes in case paint does get on them. (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands with no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.