The PS 32 PTA invites you to a Parent’s Night Out at Hammer & Stain NYC
Join us Thursday, December 8th at 7pm for a DIY workshop to make one of our wood square projects! This is a fundraiser for PS 32, a portion of your order will be given back to your amazing school and you get to go home with a project you created!! You will customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. It's time to get crafty!
**SEATING FOR IN STUDIO IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 35 guests! Please grab a seat asap! All other orders will be take home kits!
**There will be refreshments and raffles to purchase during the event!
***Anyone that can not attend can still support the school and purchase an at home kit! We will supply instructions and all material for you to complete the project at home!
ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 11/3 FOR THIS WORKSHOP.
How to order:
1. Choose design option - drop down menu should match picture
2. For designs that have names please write in the name in the personalization field. *This is for designs that have names only, if not needed please put NA.
3. Agree to COVID19 policy
4. Confirm your Order.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We will provide you with gloves to wear (hand sanitizer is at every table). We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use sponges that are a one time use. Tools have been cleaned in between workshops.
- Disposable Aprons will be provided, but we suggest to come in old clothes in case paint does get on them. (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands with no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your order, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a refund will be given to you in the form of a studio credit or we can hold your project for 60 days.
Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Hammer & Stain NYC reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.