September 18 - Pick Your Project (Private Event 2pm)
Join us September 18th at 2pm at Hammer & Stain NYC for a DIY workshop. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. This registration will allow for one adult to attend the workshop.
This is a WOOD workshop. Although we select and prep our wood with care, your projectwillhave random chips, cracks, knots, and blemishes that are NATURAL and give your project unique character.
Registration closes on September 14th for this workshop!
How to order:
1. Choose design option - drop down menu should match picture
2. For designs that have names please write in the name in the personalization field. *This is for designs that have names only
3. Agree to COVID19 policy
4. Confirm your Order.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per NY guidelines, unless you are vaccinated.
- Everyone entering will have their temperature checked.
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio (hand sanitizer is at every table). We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use sponges that are a one time use. Tools have been cleaned in between workshops.
- Disposable Aprons will be provided, but we suggest to come in old clothes in case paint does get on them. (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands with no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your order, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a refund will be given to you in the form of a studio credit or we can hold your project for 60 days.
Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Hammer & Stain NYC reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.